Able Graphic Manager is a program that enables you to easily view, acquire, print and convert graphic files in normal (file by file), batch (many files at a time) and command line modes.
Input formats: Drawing Interchange Format (DXF) generated by most CAD programs, TIFF Bitmap (TIF; TIFF), JPEG Bitmap (JPG; JPEG; JPE), JPEG2000 (JP2, J2K and JPC), PaintBrush (PCX), Windows Bitmap (BMP;DIB;RLE), Portable Network Graphics (PNG), Windows Metafile (WMF), Enhanced Windows Metafile (EMF), Targa Bitmap (TGA; TARGA; VDA; ICB; VST; PIX), Portable Pixmap, GreyMap, BitMap (PXM; PPM; PGM; PBM), Windows Icon (ICO), Windows Cursor (CUR).
Output formats: JPG,TIF,PCX,PNG,BMP,TGAGIF,WMF,EMF,PXM,PPM,PGM,PBM.
Drag and Drop supported. Batch Process mode (convert and print).
Command Line mode (view, convert and print). There is an opportunity to select files using mask (*).
Image acquisition from TWAIN scanners with full control of the scanner capabilities.
Image processing (Equalize, Contrast, RGB, HSV, HSL, FFT, convert to 24 bit, gray and B&W).
Copy to clipboard and Crop functions.
Effects (Negative, bump map, lens, wave, morph, user filters). Watermark drawing.
– Two color mode (color and monochrome)
– Any size (6 modes of a sizes setting)
– Extents selection (4 items)
– Any aspect ratio
– Any image resolution at saving to file
– Zoom (in, out, fit, window)
– Zoom filter (7 items)
– Entities Manager – display management of entities.
– The choice of a background color.
– Any system printer (from dialog window)
– Color or monochrome printing.
– Advanced print control.
– Batch printing.
– Printing via command line.
– Multipage documents are supported.
Displayed entities (DXF-files)
– Arc – Attrib – Blocks – Circle – Dimension – Ellipse – Elliptic arc – Hatch (including solid) – Leader – Line – LwPolyline – MultiLine Text – Point – Polyline – Solid – Spline – Text – Unicode Text (multilingual) – Trace – Viewport – 3DFace …